The Shisler Center Ballroom
When only the finest will meet your requirements, the Shisler Center is your best choice.
Our spacious, well-appointed ballroom has 5,000 square feet of space and can be divided into three sections for smaller gatherings.
With a ceiling height of 17 feet, and a large drop-down screen in each section, the room is ideal for events from 100 to 360 guests.
Unique works by Ohio artists bring life to the walls and lobbies.
Impeccable surroundings, delectable dining, and knowledgeable staff work in harmony to create your memorable event.
Room Dimensions: 96' X 52'
Ceiling Height: 17'
- Room set with our 26 – 72” round tables, 14 – 8’x30” rectangle tables & 250 chairs (additional tables and chairs may be rented)
- Your caterer may use our large trashcans
- The stage is 8' x 24' – ideal for your head table or entertainment
- Our custodian keeps the public areas neat and tidy during your event @ $35/hour/3 hour minimum
- Our liquor license allows/requires us to provide cocktail service (liquor, beer, wine) with our expert barstaff
- During bar service, an OSU police officer will discreetly be on premise @ $35/hour/3 hour minimum
Deliveries / pick ups may be made during normal business hours (Monday - Friday 8am – 4pm except holidays). Non-perishables may be dropped of during the week prior (during normal business hours).
Catering arrangements are to be made exclusively with those licensed by the Wayne County Health Department to provide off-premise catering. Caterer is subject to Shisler Center approval. The caterer is responsible for food, coffee, tea, water, labor, china, glass, silver, and all cleanup related to food service. We will strike our tables and chairs and remove trash.
To make an appointment or receive more information, contact us at:
firstname.lastname@example.org or 330-263-5500.
*Ask about our discount when selecting a preferred caterer and having a hosted bar!
Holiday weekends subject to holiday rates
The Ohio State University © 2017